Tuesday

David Hale

I've tried my hand in skating...and not gonna lie, it's not something I can get into. Making the board jump and flip and what-not doesn't do it for me. I just want a smooth, effortless ride. But when the time comes for me to get my own place, I'm gonna put these decks all over my walls.


David Hale, based out of Athens, Georgia, uses decks and other mediums for his art. The purpose behind his art: "I have a sincere devotion to understanding realms of existence we do not experience with our sensory organs. I think we all feel this existence. It speaks to all of us ... yet many of us have forgotten how to listen, or just decided to stop speaking back. I have decided to listen." Aptly said. Understanding this metameme gives all of his art a different perspective for me. Check out some more here.

I've decided to establish a pattern--I'll highlight fashion, music, art, and next--a personality trait and then come full circle. Till then--

0 comments: